These are photos taken by Habib Zakawanu Onoruoyiza, a creative photographer, social educationist, social media influencer and a graduate of Kogi state university. He is blessed in the field of Photography with Documentary Photography, Nature photography, Abstract photography, Landscape photography, Architectural photography.
Habib Zakawanu Onoruoyiza (CEO 21stCM_Visuals.
He was in attendance of Abuja International Photo Festival in the year 2017 & 2018 respectively, in which I learnt a lot from notable photographers which include Bayo Omoboriowo(The President’s Photographer), Novo Isioro,Don Barber,Jide Odukoya,Uche James Iroha,Aisha Augie Kuta,Big H, Harry Purwanto, Hakeem Salaam etc.
Over the past two years, he has done a lot of creative works back in his home town (Okene). Some of his works are;
1. Photo documentary of Ekuku Dam in Okene, with the help of the attractive photos of the Ekuku Dam he took, Ekuku Dam is gradually turning into a tourist attraction centre.
2. Photo Documentary of the general overview of Okene from Hilltops areas in Okene, through this photos of the overview of Okene he has been able to let outsiders know that Okene is more beautiful than other towns they pass when travelling.
Beauty views around Ebira Land (shot by 21stCM_Visuals)
3. Photo documentary of the famous Azad’s palace, which is the palace of the Ohinoyi of Ebiraland. A lot of people have been hearing about the Azad palace in Okene but very few have had a glimpse of it. With the beautiful photos he took of the Azad palace he have been able to showcase to the world one of the most beautiful palace in the world.
Palace of Ohinoyi of Ebira Land (as captured by 21stcm_visuals)
4. Independence Photo Walk at Ekuku Dam, to celebrate Independence he decided to organise a photowalk in which all his fans from far and near attended at Ekuku Dam in Okene on October 1st,2018. There was a massive turn up of over hundred people.
5. With his expertise in photography a lot of Ebira youths have developed interest in photography as they all look up to learn immensely from him.
Kogi State University
Okene central mosque
Total Fueling Station, Okene Kogi State.
Okene Market, Okene, Kogi State
For promotion, sponsorship and advert placement call/whatsapp: 08142475532
For easy shopping at a cheaper rate and quick delivery. Check out the best shopping online platform @ yaistores.com
You can now order and get goods delivered at your preferred location.